- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The parlor palm is the most popular of the indoor palm plants variety grown today indoors. It grows at a slow pace so you to be patient with this one! Parlor palm tree's are quite an easy plant to grow and care for, which makes them suitable for those new to growing indoors. # Chamaedorea Palm Plant is native to Mexico. # Parlor Palm and Good Luck Palm are its common names.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 5 inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Chamaedorea
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Do not overwater or let them sit in excess water.
- Keep the plants in cool spot.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.