The peace lily, also known as Spathiphyllum is an immensely popular houseplant, beloved for its lush foliage and serene blooms. Peace lilies are a part of the philodendron family and are sometimes called 都paths, a shortening of their Latin name. Nurture your relationships naturally with an evergreen array of feng shui plants, bamboo plants, bonsai plants, flowering plants, medicinal plants, succulents, terrariums! All you have to do is simply order online plants today!
- Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
- Height 7 Inches Approx
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name Spathiphyllum
- Blooming Time Spring season
Care & Tips
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.