- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The peace lily, also known as Spathiphyllum is an immensely popular houseplant, beloved for its lush foliage and serene blooms. Peace lilies are a part of the philodendron family and are sometimes called 都paths, a shortening of their Latin name.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 7 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Spathiphyllum
Blooming Time Spring season
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.