- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The wide variety of leaf shapes, shading, and plant structure make Peperomia a flexible houseplant where each variety has its very own character and they also purify the air. It is an amazing choice of gift as it is wrapped in a beautiful pink ceramic vase. # As the name itself suggests, these only grow a few inches but the largest one also rarely gets above 12-15? in height.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 3 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Peperomia
- Direct sunlight is not preferred.
- Soil should be kept moist all the time, but do not overwater as well.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.