- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Make the festive season more accountable while you gift Kalanchoe Plant. This flowering plant would make a perfect gift for your friends and family; whomsoever would receive it. Spread the word of happiness with your actions by gifting this plant, along with your specious words .# Kalanchoe Plant is a genus of about 125 species of tropical, succulent flowering plants.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 6 Inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name KalanchoeSpring season
- Water kalanchoe when the soil feels dry, but avoid wetting the leaves.
- Trim off any dead or wilting flowers at their stems.
- Keep it somewhere that attracts daylight.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.