- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The bright neon pink colour of this plant will grab your attention right away. The little moon cactus is actually two plants in one and the product of human mind. Who knew that grafting one plant beneath other could result is such a charming look. # The chin cactus that is the colored top of the moon cactus is a genetic mutation that has resulted in its lack of chlorophyll. # One of the most beautiful species of cactus.
- Keep out of direct sunlight. These plants thrive in medium natural light.
- Fill the bottom of a container with pebbles and add enough water to rise to a couple of inches above the pebbles.
- Water the plants two to three times a week.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.