- Key Points
- Care & Tips
They are grafted cacti composed of two different plants. The colourful top is a cactus that lacks chlorophyll called the chin cactus (Gymnocalycium spp.); the bottom is one of several different cacti varieties. Nevertheless, the beautiful look they have is bound to enhance the beauty of the interiors. # The chin cactus that is the colored top of the moon cactus is a genetic mutation that has resulted in its lack of chlorophyll. # One of the most beautiful species of cactus.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 3.5 inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Cactaceae
- Keep the soil moist.
- Use a well-balanced liquid fertilizer.
- Avoid fertilizing in winters.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It is usually delivered to the doorstep within 3-4 days with the help of our Courier partner. Delivery may vary as per the pin code.