- Key Points
- Care & Tips
It's hard to ignore pink moon cactus because of its neon coloured graft. It's two plants in one and if you are a fan of pink, then this is the perfect plant for you. It hardly requires any attention and silently brightens up the living space without demanding too much. # The chin cactus that is the colored top of the moon cactus is a genetic mutation that has resulted in its lack of chlorophyll. # One of the most beautiful species of cactus.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Cactaceae
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Keep the plants in cool spot.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.