- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Pink Syngonium Plant have arrow-shaped leaves and also know as Arrow head plant. They are a simple elegant plant which is easy to maintain. The lush and heavy leaves make the decor look mesmerizing. It is a Compact bushy looking plant. # It requires low light, therefore, can be used in indoor. # When the plant is in the young state, its leaves are a heart in shape and when it matures it gets to arrowhead shape.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 4 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Syngonium
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.