- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Native to tropical Central and South America, it is also known as nephthytis. Syngonium Pink plant has either pink splash allusion with pale green leaves or pink allusion with light olive-green leaves, either way, it looks too beautiful to be true. # Syngonium Plant is also known as Arrow Head Plant because of its distinctively arrow shaped leaves. # These are not just decorative but these plants are also anti pollutants in nature.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Syngonium Podophyllum
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Keep the plants in cool spot.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.