- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Some pomegranate trees planted in perfect locations with the right care begin to produce fruit within one year after planting. The flowers are bright red and 3 centimeters in diameter, with three to seven petals. Potted in a stunning red pot, it could make an umtimate gift on any occasion. # Pomegranate trees originate from East Asia including the Himalaya region in northern India. # These fruit trees live over 200 years in the right growing conditions.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.