- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Turn up the gifting tradition with our indoor maranta plant and improve the greenery of mother-earth. An indoor maranta plant potted in a four-inch-tall sea-green ceramic vase is sure to bring a smile on the faces of your loved ones and will pour a dose of care in their heart. # This plant folds up its leaves at night like praying hands, giving it a common name, Prayer plant.
- Water the soil, not the leaves and flowers.
- Please keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid placing plants in trouble spots, such as near heat or air conditioning ducts.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.