- Key Points
- Care & Tips
One of the gorgeous varieties of ornamental plants is this pink aglaonema variety. The beauty of its leaves has earned it the nickname of 'queen of ornamental plants leaves'. Which is what makes this foliage a fun, stylish gifting alternatives to flowers. # Known as Chinese evergreens.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 8 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Aglaonema
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.