- Key Points
- Care & Tips
For good luck and prosperity, place this Feng Shui favourite 2 layer bamboo plant in the house or workspace. It also enhances the flow of positive energy in the space it sits in. It belongs to the same family as the lily, Dracaena Sanderiana. # The lucky bamboo is not really a bamboo. It belongs to the same family as Lily. # It is supposed to bring three kind of luck: Happiness, Long Life and Wealth.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Bambusoideae
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.