- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Calathea is potted indoors because of their decorative green leaves. Our combo has a Calathea plant in a beautiful vase with a resting statue of Buddha that will summon peace and liveliness in the home of the person you gift this combo. So, if you have any upcoming occasion, gift this. # They prefer indirect light and are easy to care for.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 8 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Calathea zebrina
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.