- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Breathing fresh air seems to be a luxury for the urban people. Not only the air outside is impure but indoors too. Therefore, we are offering indoor air purifying plants like snake plant to help you inhale the breath of freshness. Their strappy leaves in a fluorescent green vase make them look more appealing.# It removes toxins such as nitrogen oxide, xylene, etc.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Sansevieria trifasciata
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.