- Key Points
- Care & Tips
If you want to add a beautiful gift with your Rakhi then go for this medicinal Tulsi plant which is planted in an attractive imported plastic white signature Rhonda pot. Also, add a yummy pack of Cadbury celebration to sweeten his mouth with his favourite chocolates.# Tulsi is an aromatic perennial plant which belongs to Lamiaceae family.
# Tulsi plant is native to the Indian Subcontinent.
Outdoor Direct Sunlight
Height 10 Inches
Watering Once a day
Scientific Name Tulsi
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Keep in indirect sunlight.
- Keep the plants in cool spot.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.