- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Having fine fountain-like leaves, this china palm plant makes an absolutely desirable gifting option. Being bright green in colour, it brings life to home decor and soothes the mind, body, and soul of the inhabitants. It often makes as a perfect gifting option because of its gorgeous appeal, adaptability and toughness. # Famous for its adaptability and toughness.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 6 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Livistona chinensis
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.