- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Sansevieria Cylindrica is commonly known as snake plant which is famous for its hardiness and low light requirements. It is a plant which is mostly used for decoration purposes. Because of its low light requirements, it is appreciated by people who live in apartments. Therefore, gifting this beautiful plant to anyone on any special occasion will be the best idea ever.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 9 inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Sansevieria trifasciata
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.