- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The jade plant is a succulent and a renowned good luck plant to attract wealth. Tucked ina cute white pot, its presence in the house or office is considered auspicious. Personalise the white ceramic pot with a stunning image. # Jade Plant produce star shaped flowers. # Jade plant is named after jade-like, dark green color of the leaves.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 4 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Crassula ovata
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.