Instead of going witrh the traditional gifts, why don't you gift a cactus? Not only they look beautiful, but also they are hard to kill, just like this pretty little yellow moon cactus. Tucked in a concrete vase, it will make any home decor turn beautiful. The yellow cactus flower symbolises warmth, protection and endurance. Gift this to your family and friends as a token of endurance.# Gymnocalycium mihanovichii is a species of cactus from South America. # The most popular cultivars are varied mutants which completely lack chlorophyll, exposing the red, orange, or yellow pigmentation.
- Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
- Height 4 Inches approx
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name Gymnocalycium mihanovichii
Care & Tips
- They do the best in bright but indirect sunlight.
- The water requirements for moon cactus are minimal.
- Keep the pot in bright, indirect sunlight.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.