- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The festive season is always about munching on some festive delights along with gifting and receiving presents. So, this time, make every festival count with some new gifting ideas like this plant. Grab this Kalanchoe Plant and send it as a gift, directly from us. # Kalanchoe Plant is a genus of about 125 species of tropical, succulent flowering plants.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 6 Inches approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name KalanchoeSpring season
- Water kalanchoe when the soil feels dry, but avoid wetting the leaves.
- Trim off any dead or wilting flowers at their stems.
- Keep it somewhere that attracts daylight.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.