- Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
- Height 6 Inches approx
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name KalanchoeSpring season
- Blooming Time
Care & Tips
- Water kalanchoe when the soil feels dry, but avoid wetting the leaves.
- Trim off any dead or wilting flowers at their stems.
- Keep it somewhere that attracts daylight.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.