- Key Points
- Care & Tips
There are 100 different species of roses. Each colour of the rose symbolizes certain value. Red rose is a symbol of love, yellow of friendship, orange of enthusiasm, white of purity and pink of joy. So send this epic plant to your beloved today. # Roses are well known by their prickles. They look like hooks which facilitate bonding to the other plants and protects stem from herbivores. # Red rose is a symbol of love.
Outdoor Direct Sunlight
Height 10 Inches Approx
Watering Once a day
Scientific Name Rosa
- Fertilise the plant regularly.
- Roses do best when soil moisture is kept uniform throughout the growing season.
- Deliver water directly to the roots and avoid the leaves.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.