The banana plant is a tree-like perennial herb that produces a widely popular fruit which is quite nutritious to the human body. Even the peel of the fruit makes for good fodder for cattle. Almost all the parts of the banana are used for some or other medicinal purposes. With qualities like these, it will perfectly resonate with the spirit of a Saggitarian person. # The dried remains of the trunks can be used for weaving baskets and mats. # They are not really a tree or plant but they are herbs.
- Outdoor Direct sunlight
- Height 6 Inches Approx
- Watering Once a day
- Scientific Name Musa
- Medicinal Quality Helps improving kidney health
Care & Tips
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.