- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Starfish Sansevieria Boncel plants are rare but worth searching for. They are a more compact hybrid of Sansevieria cylindrica, or snake plant, a more common succulent. The plant has fan-shaped light green foliage with dark green concentric circles from the top to the bottom of the leaf. # It is a common and revered house-plant in China where it is said to embody the eight virtues of the Eight Gods. # Starfish sansevieria plants, as their name suggests, are starfish-shaped plants.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Sansevieria Trifasciata
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Spraying with water will be enough to wet the soil.
- Do not let plant stand in water, avoid over watering.
- Keep the plant in cool spot.
- Image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.