- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Surely, no one wouldn't love to breathe in the fresh air. One natural way to embrace a clean environment is to have air-purifying plants around. So, you can gift to your dear and near ones this combo of Green Sansevieria, Sansevieria Snake, and Sansevieria Milt plant, all tucked in raisin vases and placed in a wooden tray.# Sansevieria, or the Mother-in-Law's Tongue / Snake Plant as it's commonly known is a truly remarkable and striking easy care houseplant.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Sansevieria trifasciata
- Allow soil to dry between waterings and take extra special care not to overwater in winter.
- Try to avoid getting leaves wet when you water.
- Place your snake plants in indirect light and fertilize during the growing season
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.