- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The Hoya Kerri plant is famous as Sweetheart Hoya Kerri plant. It is the best plant to express your love and affection for your dear ones on any special occasion such as Valentine's day, anniversaries, etc. So, choose this love plant and express your heartfelt feelings for your dear ones in a unique way. # This plant is native to Southeast Asia. # Because of its heart-shaped thick leaves, sometimes it is called "Lucky-Heart".
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 3 inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Hoya Kerrii
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.