- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Do you want to give a gift of health and wellness to your dear ones on their special days? If yes, then nothing can be the best idea to delight them with a beautiful Calathea plant in a black ceramic cylinder antique vase. Gift it to them with all your love.# Calathea plant is native to Tropical Americas.# Calathea plants are ideal for removing toxins from the air.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 7 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Calathea zebrina
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.