- Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
- Height 4 Inches
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name Dracaena
Care & Tips
- Dracaena compacta use less water in low light than in brighter light.
- Dracaena compacta plant grows best in medium light
- Require very little fertilizer. Feed only twice a year, once in the spring and once in the summer.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.