- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Strawberry Fruit plants can grow in hanging baskets or little jars. Strawberries require 8-hour of full sun for proper growth. If the maintenance is done properly, it can give delicious strawberries. # Straws and black plastic are used to keep fruits clean and soil moist. # Clip the runners to allow mother plants to produce more fruits.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 4 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Strawberry
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.