- Key Points
- Care & Tips
English ivy, or Hedera helix, is an evergreen plant. The leaves of this plant are medium to dark green in colour and have light green, yellow, or white veins.This is an air purifying plant which will not only make the enviornment of the house pollution free but will also amp up the interiors. # English Ivy is native to Europe, Western Asia, and Northern Africa. # The leaves of this plant has a glossy effect.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 5 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Hedera Helix
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Keep in indirect sunlight.
- Keep the plants in cool spot.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.