- Key Points
- Care & Tips
A no-fuss plant that adapts to whatever climatic conditions are available, Red Philodendron is one of the must have beauty for the home. Many philodendrons are climbers, but an Imperial Red is called a self-header. # Philodendron is a member of the Araceae (Arum) family and originates from the Caribbean, Colombia and Venezuela. # It has dark green arrow-shaped leaves that are red to copper on the underside.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Philodendron bipinnatifidum
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Keep the plants in cool spot.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.