- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Send this beautiful Japanese art Ficus Microcarpa Bonsai to someone special and make their day delightful as this will communicate your feelings, ideas, and emotions to them. Make their special celebration memorable with your fabulous, thoughtful gift. # Ficus Bonsai plants are poisonous for pets, it can be especially dangerous if they eat the leaves.
- Keep the soil moist, but do not overwater.
- Keep this plant out of direct sunlight but in a well-lit area.
- Keep it protected for the winds.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.