- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The pattern on the leaves of the Haworthia plant makes it appear as a snake, and the Melo cactus looks so cute and is in the shape of the ball. The combo of these two plants brings a nice touch to the living room, and the bicycle stands add up a moonlight to the whole combo. And this detailed craftiness makes it the best choice to gift. # Haworthia is a large genus of small succulent plants endemic to South Africa - Melon cactus are also called Turk痴 cap or Turk痴 head
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height (4 Inches & 3 Inches) approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Haworthiopsis fasciata
- Haworthia like bright light but not direct.
- Water evenly and generously during summer times.
- Melo cactus needs lots of bright light to thrive.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.