- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Being tolerant to poor soil and dry locations, this plant grows effortlessly indoors, and its vibrant green color matches effortlessly to any color decor. Place it on your side table, or over the large window, this plant is sure to add up sophistication to your home.# Requires at least 8 hours of sunlight each day to grow.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 3 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Succulent
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.