- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Make an eco-friendly choice this Raksha Bandhan. Bring home this Green rakhi combo that consists of a Syngonium plant tucked in a white vase, a designer rakhi and a pack of gulab jamun to add sweetness to the festival.# Flowering plants in the family Araceae,
# Native to tropical rain forests in southern Mexico, the West Indies, Central, and South America
# Grows to heights of 1020 m or more in trees
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 8 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Syngonium
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Keep in indirect sunlight.
- Keep the plants in cool spot.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.