- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Variegated Jade Plant belongs to the Crassulaceae family. It has attractive green leaves with ivory and pale yellow stripes. The leaves can be 2 inches long with a pink margin tipped on it. The maintenance of the plant is not very high. # It is a shrub, which can grow up to 4 feet tall. # The green leaves are very attractive with ivory and pale yellow strips.
Indoor Avoid direct sunlight
Height 5 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Crassula ovata
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.