- Key Points
- Care & Tips
The bright and waxy leaves in a remarkable heart shape make this plant steal the limelight without any doubts. If you cannot give enough attention to plants but still want their beauty to survive, well, then you are in luck with this plant. The pothos plant is attractive and hard to kill, earning a reputation as the easiest houseplant to grow. # They are native to Solomon Islands. # They also help purify the air.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches Approx
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Epipremnum aureum
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Keep the plants in cool spot.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.