- Indoor/Outdoor Direct Sunlight
- Height 7 Inches each approx
- Watering Two to three times a week
- Scientific Name Kalanchoe
- Blooming Time Spring season
Care & Tips
- Water kalanchoe when the soil feels dry, but avoid wetting the leaves.
- Keep the plants in an area with plenty of sunlight.
- Fertilize the plant once every six months.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It can be delivered the same day as order placement.