- Key Points
- Care & Tips
Haworthia plant is one of the succulent plants that symbolizes timeless love and according to Fengshui these plants symbolizes money and gold. With all these perks, they can make fantastic easy-care gifts and presents for all occasions and all types of people, suiting either a home or an office environment.# Haworthia is a large genus of small succulent plants endemic to Southern Africa .
# Like the aloes, they are members of the subfamily Asphodeloideae and they generally resemble miniature aloes, except in their flowers, which are distinctive in appearance.
Indoor Avoid Direct Sunlight
Height 4 Inches
Watering Two to three times a week
Scientific Name Haworthia
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- These plants require minimal watering.
- Add the fertiliser annually to the soil.
- The image is indicative in nature. As plants are natural products, shape and size may be of varying scale.
- For flowering plants, the flower can be fully bloomed, semi bloomed or in bud stage.
- It will be delivered around the estimated time of delivery mentioned by our courier partners.