Messages For Sister On Raksha Bandhan
Rakhi is a festival celebrating the eternal love between a brother and sister. The love, some pranks and a whole lot of childhood spent together are strengthened by this festival of pure love. This year Raksha Bandhan will be celebrated on Wednesday, 30th August 2023. Below are 15 messages for sister on Raksha Bandhan to make her smile and fill her heart with happiness When it comes to expressing love, you might find yourself short on words, and that’s exactly why you are reading this. So, we are going to help you out with some sweet messages you could convey to your sister this Rakhi:
1. Hey Lil Sis, I promise to protect you from all harms but I also promise to keep bugging you throughout the life. If you need anything, just give me a call and I’ll be there for you.
2. Hey, We have been together since ever and I just want to let my cute sister know that I will always be on your side. Be it hiding your mistakes from parents or help you through the tough times. Keep smiling.
3. I will always keep the promise that comes with tying of Rakhi. Much love to you, just don’t ask for money today. All my love is with you and if you wish to gift me something, you know what I like. Always keep laughing.
4. Whenever you think the world is turning against you, remember your brother is always standing on your side. Love to you.
5. If you need someone to listen, I am there for you like you have been there for me, saving from all the troubles. I couldn’t have asked for a better sister.
6. If there is one person in the world who knows what it’s like being you, it’s me sister! I can feel what you need without you saying it out loud. That’s how much this idiot brother loves you.
7. If there is anyone whom I can trust with blind eyes besides mom, it’s you. You are my whole family and my strength. I promise to be with you always, no matter what may come.
8. I may not be there with you on this day but your rakhi reached me and I can assure you I am smiling the same way like I used to when I was kid. Thank you for sending me my favourite rakhi. Your gift is one the way with loads of love and affection.
9. I wish nothing less than a world full of happiness for you and if anyone intends to upset you, he/she has to face me first. Love you loads, sister.
10. You are a dreamer with a will power to achieve them. Nothing can stop you from being a success and that’s my faith in you. For anything you need, just tell me and I will bring it to you.
11.Dear sister, on this auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want you to know how much you mean to me. You are not just my sister but also my confidant and best friend. Thank you for always being there for me and supporting me in every phase of life. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
12. Happy Raksha Bandhan, my dear sister! Today, I want to express my gratitude for all the times you've stood by my side, protected me, and showered me with your love and care. Our bond is truly special, and I cherish every moment we share. Love you loads!
13. Happy Rakhi to the most amazing sister in the world! Though we may be miles apart, our bond remains strong and unbreakable. May this Raksha Bandhan bring you happiness, prosperity, and success in everything you do. Sending you lots of love and warm wishes!
14.To my darling sister, Raksha Bandhan is a reminder of the beautiful bond we share. You've been my partner in crime, my shoulder to lean on, and my biggest cheerleader. Thank you for being an incredible sister. Wishing you a joyful and blessed Rakhi!
15.Dear sister, on this Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise you that I will always be there to protect and support you, just as you've always been for me. May this bond grow stronger with each passing day. Happy Rakhi to the best sister anyone could ask for!
What To Say To Your Sister On Raksha Bandhan
You may fall short of words but the feelings in your heart are never weak enough to make your sister feel the luckiest on earth on this special day. Let her know that her brother is quite caring and is always with her in all ups and downs. Tell her that you are always there to protect her from any harm coming her way. If you are not with her on the rakhi, send her a heartfelt letter telling her how much you are missing the occasion and what her rakhi means to you. Take this letter as an example:
Dear Sis, I cannot begin to tell you how sorry I am feeling for not being with you on this Raksha Bandhan but know this, you are always in my heart and my love is same as ever for you. I received your rakhi yesterday and it bought tears to my eyes because it reminded me of all the Raksha Bandhan we’ve celebrated together since childhood. I know you must be missing me too. With all the love in my heart, I am sending a gift meant to bring smile on your face. Next year, I promise to be there and we will have the best Raksha Bandhan till date and please don’t even try to escape the pranks. You will be teased and loved for ever by this lil brother of yours.
A simple message could make her day, so tell her this Rakhi that she will always be loved by you, no matter what may come.