Beat the Summer Heat with Tropical Mocktails
“ Family, sun, sand, and a mocktail in one hand, that sounds like a sweet summer.” Summers look perfect only when you enjoy refreshing mocktails garnished with colourful whimsical umbrellas, and topped with tropical fruits and berries.
Beat the summer heat with these fresh and cooling tropical mocktails that will make you line up for the second glass!
Blueberry Ginger Refresher
When the temperature soars high, cool yourself with a blueberry ginger refresher. A concoction of juicy blueberries and ginger juice squeezed in cooling water or soda makes for a refresher every summer lover craves for.
- Freeze the blueberries.
- Grate ginger and strain the juice.
- In a mocktail glass, put the frozen blueberries, pour the ginger juice, squeeze lime, and add chilled sparkling water.
- Garnish the mocktail with mint leaves.
It’s not summers until you hydrate your soul with red-juicy watermelons. But, for the relishers of cool beverages, a watermelon mocktail is like a breath of fresh and cooling air on a hot summer day.
- Slice the watermelon and take out its seeds.
- Blend the watermelon chunks in the blender
- Strain the juice from a strainer, and add sugar if you feel like.
- Pour a little quantity of juice into the glass, add crushed ice-cubes, and chat-masala and then pour over soda or chilling water.
Mix Fruit Punch
Summers are all about colourful fruits that make a sweaty summer day much more bright and vibrant. From the oranges to apples to cranberries, nature blesses us with its sweet and juicy bearings in abundance. And, what to do when you have got so much on a plate? Blend it into a fruit punch.
- Blend pineapples, oranges, grapes, cranberries, and other fruits you have in your refrigerator.
- In a highball mocktail glass, add ice and juice
- Pour the grenadine syrup, chilled water, or any fizzy drink.
- Garnish with citrus fruits and cherries.
- You can also serve the mix fruit punch in personalised bar accessories like engraved mocktail glasses for dramatic summer feels and thrills.
Soak in the Spanish summer vibes by sipping Pina Colada, one of the refreshing mocktails from the famous clubs of Spain capturing the flavours of the island. It is a non-alcoholic tropical drink made of coconut cream and pineapple juice that will leave you high in summer spirits.
- In a blender, add pineapple juice, coconut cream, coconut shreds, and ice
- Blend it until the mixture is smooth and creamy
- Pour it in a glass, top it with succulent cherries, coconut crush, and pineapple slices.
Mangoes are the fruit of summer, and Aam Panna is the mocktails for summer! Made of raw mangoes, mint leaves, and Indian spices, Aam Panna is an Indian mocktail that revives the senses from the blazing summer heat in no time.
- Cut raw mangoes and keep it to boil until soft.
- In a blender, add mint leaves, and mango slices once they cool down.
- Add Indian spices to the blender such as cumin powder, black salt, and sugar.
- Blend until smooth and lump-free.
- Add the Aam Panna mixture to the glasses, add ice-cubes, and pour chilled water on it.
- Mix well, garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled.
When summers give you kiwis, you make Kiwi mojito! The combination of ripe kiwis with lime juice, mint leaves and soda water will make your heart scream to you, sip it, baby, sip it one more time, sip it all.
- Put the kiwi slices in a blender with lime juice, mint leaves, and sugar.
- Pulse it until you have a coarse puree
- Mix small kiwi chunks and mint leaves to the puree
- Take a pitcher or glass, add ice-cubes and kiwi puree.
N- ow, pour sparkling chilled water or lemonade, stir well, and serve.
Peach Orange Fizzy Nectar
Squash away summers with happy oranges and peaches. Peach-Orange fizzy nectar is a thirst-quenching drink that people of all ages can enjoy in summers. This tropical citrus mocktail will make summers peachy and orangey; just the way you like.
- Squeeze orange juice and peach nectar, separately
- Shake ice, orange juice, peach nectar in a shaker
- In a martini glass, add the chilled mixture, and pour water over it.
- Garnish the mocktail with orange slices.
Tropical Mocktails make summers much better. Enjoy before it gets warm like the sun shining outside. Happy Summers!!