Easy Diabetic Friendly Birthday Cake Recipe
Most people suppose that cakes without sugar are utterly tasteless. Do you love cakes way too much but have to restrict yourself because of diabetic conditions? If yes, then this diabetic friendly cake will satisfy your cake recipe without impacting your sugar intake. It has been observed that people with such health issues and who are more concerned about their health order vegan cakes online.
With this diabetic cake recipe, you can enjoy a spongy soft cake in the comfort of your home. If you want to enjoy a soft and spongy vanilla cake with chocolate frosting, just go through this super easy recipe. Surprise your kids and buy chota bheem cakes for their birthday. For the sponge part of the cake, we will be using swerve sweetener.
It is considered to be an effective substitute for sugar. You need not worry as this recipe contains sugar-free vanilla cake along with sugar-free chocolate frosting.
Cook Time :- 40 mins
Calories in this cake:- Approx 276 kcal
Ingredients for vanilla sponge cake
• 3/4th Cup All-Purpose Flour
• Skim milk 1 teaspoon
• 2 Eggs
• A pinch of salt
• 1 tablespoon of vinegar
• 6 Tablespoon of the melted and unsalted butter
• Baking soda, 1 teaspoon
• Baking powder 1 teaspoon
• Swerve sugar replacement 1 cup
• 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
For Chocolate Frosting
• 1 tub of whipped cream sugar-free
• 1 pack of sugar-free chocolate fudge pudding
• Skim milk ¼ cup
Instructions For cake
• First of all, blend milk with vinegar. Let it settle for around 10 minutes minimum.
• Next mix them gently with a spoon
• Now, preheat the oven to the temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit
• Take a 6” cake pan and spray nonstick spray inside it well.
• Now, it is time to add a bit of flour inside and cover the whole round surface of the pan. You can remove the extra flour after coating.
• Now put together baking soda, salt, baking powder, flour, and sugar blend in a big bowl.
• Take another bowl and blend the eggs until they become foamy.
• Now add butter to the foamy eggs and mix them well to get a creamy consistency.
• Finally, you can add the vanilla essence into the mixture.
• In the pan, spill the whole cake batter slowly.
• Start baking it for around 30-40 minutes.
• After that, you can do the toothpick test to check the cake if it is cooked properly.
• Be sure the toothpick comes dry and clean.
• Take out the sponge cake from the oven and let it cool down for at least 20 minutes.
• Make sure the unmolded cake is cool before initiating the frosting part.
• Slice the cake gently in the middle so that you have two layers of it.
For Chocolate frosting
• Use an electric beater and blend all the frosting ingredients together.
• Add some more milk if the chocolate frosting is a bit thick
• Now put the delicious chocolate frosting in between the layers of vanilla sponge cake.
• Top the second layer as well
• Now put the frosting onto the sides and top of the cake
• Your mouth-watering sugar-free cake is ready.
So with this super easy recipe, you can enjoy a finger-licking diabetic-friendly cake. However, if you wish to try any other delicious cakes, you can order pinata cake for any celebration and party from an online cake shop.