No-Bake Eggless Mango Cheesecake
It is Mango season around the corner, so why not try the delicious cheesecake? Eggless No-Bake Mango Cheesecake is known to be the favourite dessert for this summer season. This Mango Cheesecake is a Delicious formula made of a layer of cream cheese, crumbled biscuits, cream cheese, and yoghurt. It has a flavoursome blend of mango puree and coated with juicy fresh mango pieces. Indeed, a mango lover cannot get enough of this mouthwatering dessert. Eggless Mango Cheesecake has a sweet and rich tropical essence from Mango. Cheesecakes are famous sweets overall due to their remarkable taste. This is one of the delicious cakes that children enjoy most.
The most troublesome piece of making this cake is pausing to get it all set by keeping it in the fridge. Figure out how to make Chilled Mango Cheesecake, a delightful formula of Mango. Attempt this eggless mango cake recipe for the smoothest, most delectable cheesecake, and you can easily make it in your kitchen.
• 200 gm biscuit
• 100 gm unsalted butter
• 800 gm yoghurt
• 400 gm paneer
• 1 cup mango mash
• 12.5 gm agar agar
• 1-1/2 cup 300 ml water
• 1-1/4 cup sugar
• 1 tsp vanilla essence
• Break the biscuits and add them to a food processor or a dry processor and powder them. Add spread and simply mix them again till the butter is uniformly blended.
• Oil a separable pie container base with unsalted butter.
• Keep the powdered and crushed biscuits on the pie pan, and with your fingertips, simply mangle them and make an equivalent layer.
• Put in the fridge for around 15 to 20 mins for the base morsel layer to set.
• Peel off and cut the mangoes. Set up a smooth puree of the diced mangoes in a blender.
• In a blending bowl or container, take the cream cheese, condensed milk, vanilla essence, and sugar.
• With the help of a whisker, blend the whip, keep doing that till it becomes smooth. You can also take a stand blender or a handheld blender, or a food processor.
• At that point, add mango puree and delicately blend it in with the cream cheese mash.
• Pour the mango cream cheese blend onto the wafer crumb layer. Shake the container delicately to spread even the cream cheese with a spatula, even the mango cheesecake layer.
• Safely keep the pan in the refrigerator for around 30 to 35 mins.
• Unmould it slowly, and afterwards, you can keep the cheesecake on a cake stand or a serving plate.
• Embellish the cheesecake with diced Mango and dry fruits or whatever you like.
• You can take thick greek yoghurt rather than paneer.
• You can take any seasoned jam for the top layer.
• For an ideal edge cut, run the blade through heated water, wipe it with tissue or fabric, and cut the cake quickly for a perfect portion.
• You can use readymade mango mash as well.
However, you can also try ordering delicious cakes from the best cake shop available near you.