Happy Mothers Day Quotes From Daughter
The bond between a mother and her daughter is precious. While the mother finds her youth and a rejuvenating young woman in her daughter, the daughter looks up to her mother who represents her future and womanhood. Like Miley Cyrus, we all are our " mother's daughter". We have gained perspectives and learnt so much from our mothers. To honour the bond between a mother and her daughter, on the occasion of happy mothers day, let us shower our maternal figures with something more valuable. Let us shower our mothers with some memorable mothers day quotes.
Happy mothers day quotes
● "I smile because I'm your daughter. I laugh because there's nothing you can do about it!"
● "Mom, I can't even imagine how proud you are of me for remembering to send you a Mother's Day card"
● "It's not easy being a mom, if it were, dads would do it"
● "Congratulations mom, I turned out great"
● "To the whole world you are a caring, loving mother. To me, you are the whole world."
● "I do believe in love at first sight, because I love you from the moment I opened my eyes"
● "Mom, you are both a loving inspiration and a fierce defender in equal measure"
● "There's a reason some people think they can achieve anything, and that's because they listened to their mom."
● "Successful moms are not the ones who never struggled; they are those who never gave up despite the struggle"
● "God could not be everywhere, and so He made mothers"
● "Mother and daughter never truly part; perhaps in distance, but never in heart"
● "Mothers hold their daughter's hands for only a short while, but their hearts forever"
● "Mom, you are my best critic, and yet my strongest supporter. Thank you."
● "If I could wish for anything, it would be to become half the mother to my children that you are to me"
● "Mom, if there were four slices of cake and five mouths to feed, you would always claim you didn't like cake anyway. Today, I want you to have all the cake"
● "Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!"
● "Because of you, I am me. Happy Mother’s Day!"
● "Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day!"
● "To the most amazing mom in the entire universe... you! Happy Mother’s Day. Thanks for being so awesome!"
● "Mom, you taught me all about hard-work, patience, humility, kindness, perseverance, tolerance, forgiveness, and understanding. And how to have a lot of fun along the way! You have given me such a strong foundation by which to live my life, and I am so thankful for that. I love you Mom!"
Mothers Day gift ideas from daughter - thoughtful quotations
By adding a quotation, you can add glamour to any gift item that you have chosen for your mother. Below are some of the famous quotes for mothers that you can consider conveying with a gift of any manner.
1. "Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible." - Marion C. Garretty
2. "Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.
3. Your heart understood when I needed a friend.
4. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.
5. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly." - Sarah Malin
6. "Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother." - Unknown
7. "There’s a reason some people think they can achieve anything. They listened to their mother. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever." - Anon
8. "Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together." - Susan Gale
9. "God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers." - Jewish proverb
10. "A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie." - Tenneva Jordan
11. "Nothing is really lost until your mom can’t find it." - Unknown
12. "There will be so many times you feel like you’ve failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child you are a super mom." - Stephanie Precourt
13. "If you are a mom, you are a superhero, period." - Rosie Pope
14. "A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path." - Agatha Christie
15. "There is no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one." - Jill Churchill
16. "A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend." - Unknown
17. "A little girl, asked where her home was, replied, 'Where mother is'." - Keith L. Brooks
18. "No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her mom." - Unknown
19. "As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine a life without her." - Kristin Hannah