Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022: Wishes, Quotes, Status & Messages
India is a land of different cultures, traditions and festivals. The love-filled festival of Rakshabandhan is around the corner. On this vibrant and cheerful festival of siblings, we all love to extend our wishes and messages to our brothers and sisters. We all tend to browse for the best Rakhi wishes online to make the Rakhi celebration more cheerful as Raksha Bandhan is not only about tying designer rakhi on your brother’s wrist.
So, if you are looking out for the best Raksha Bandhan wishes for your dearest brother or sister, we have an enormous collection of Rakhee wishes and messages.
Best Raksha Bandhan wishes for sister
Make your bubbly and loving sister feel on cloud nine by sharing these blissful wishes Rakshabandhan status.
- You are the perfect annoying sister without whom I cannot imagine my life. Keep on annoying me like that my lovely sister. Happy rakhi to you.
- With so much love and care, you mean the entire mini world to me. Wishing you the most exciting Raksha Bandhan my pretty sister.
- Get ready with the most stylish Rakhi my sis, I have got you the most exciting rakhi gift this year. Happy Rakshabandhan to you.
- I wish you all the love and health on this auspicious Raksha Bandhan Day. I love you always my sweetest sister. Happy Rakhi.
- With your love, support, and strength I can always make a way at any phase of life. Praying to the almighty for the lifelong prosperity of siblingship. Happy Rakhi my sister.
Heart Touching rakhi wishes for brother
- My darling brother, I know I fight with you a lot, but today, on an auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I just want to tell you that you are my world and being your sister is an honor to me.
- I feel free and protected at the same time, whenever I am with you my strongest brother. Wishing you a prosperous year ahead. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- An exceptionally enormous thank you for being my buddy, my defender, and being similarly bizarre with me. You are the best sibling in this world. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to my leg-puller, my beautiful sibling, my gatekeeper, and the lone individual who knows everything about me. Much obliged for continually being there. Happy Raksha Bandhan brother!
- I wish to God for your joy, success, and long life, best sibling. Sending heaps of adoration and all the best. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- You have consistently been my closest companion, holding my hand, ensuring the street I went on was liberated from obstructions. There can't be a preferred sibling over you in this entire world. Hoping everything works out for you in life consistently. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Impressive Raksha Bandhan quotes for Siblings
Send these heartwarming rakhi quotes to your siblings and make them smile like anything
- When mom and dad don't understand, a sister always will. - Anonymous
- Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero"- Marc Brown
- "My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart" – Anonymous
- I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three. - Anonymous
- It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea. - Dylan Thomas
- "There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother." -Astrid Alauda
- As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn't care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there! - Catherine Pulsifer
Eye-Catchy caption for Raksha Bandhan
- Blooming the love of siblingship forever.
- Ethnics for the sibling day. Happy Rakhi!!!
- No matter how many times we fight, always got each other’s back.
- I promise to annoy you forever my little munchkin sis.
- No more rakhi gifts, the most precious one is by my side. Love you Bro!!!
- Sharing my chocolates with my monster brother. P.S. Just for the rakhi day.
- Cheers to the siblingship bond.
- For the first friend of mine who is loving me since the day I opened my eyes. Love you, big bro!
- There cannot be a better Bhai than you.
- My very own superwoman, my sister. ILY!!!
- Rakhi day brings us closer every year.
Love-Filled Rakhi Messages for Brothers and Sisters
- Much thanks to you my dear sister for being so mindful, cherishing, and understanding… .. Happy Rakhi to you.
- Just like both eyes are needed to catch perfect views, our presence is important to add hues in celebration of two. Happy Rakshabandhan to my dearest brother.
- On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I need to thank you for being the best sister in this world.
- We have celebrated many Raksha Bandhan festivals together, and each one is better than the other. You are the one who makes it exceptional! Happy Rakshabandhan to you, dearest sister.
- I'm genuinely fortunate as a result of you my dear sister… .. On account of you for making our Raksha Bandhan so unique.
- You and I are the strongest pillars of our family. So, keep the hands held tight. Happy Rakshabandhan to you my sweet sister.
- The celebration of Rakhi, as well as my life, is inadequate without you my younger sibling…. You are my sister as well as my actual accomplice in all that I do…. Much obliged my darling…. Happy Rakhi.
- Rakhi is a significant day for me since it interfaces you with me… .. I thank you for spreading bliss and love into my life… .. Wishing you an extremely warm and Happy Raksha Bandhan sister!!
- Days moved without expressing our affection for one another. On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I might want to thank you for being a particularly stunning sister. Happy Rakhi to you my sister.
So, here are the most trending and heartfelt wishes and quotes for your dear siblings. Surprise your dearest brother by sending sweet and funny rakhi online wishes. Have a Happy Raksha Bandhan you all!!!