Homemade Designer Chocolates Recipe
Suitable for any occasion, these unique and delicious chocolates are sure to bring smiles to everyone at the party. Lick your way to better health in just minutes a day! This delicious easy-to-make chocolate recipe is so much fun to create, you'll never guess how many nutrients they pack. And each one is real, indulgent tasting chocolate---just the way you like it. Each ingredient in this recipe has been carefully selected for its health benefits, so when you indulge in your homemade chocolates, you're getting a treat that's good for you too. So here is a perfect recipe for some homemade designer chocolates:
- Melted chocolate - 2 cups (your choice of dark, milk, or white)
- 2 cups of add-ins (see note below)
- Ice cube tray
This gourmet homemade chocolate can be filled with whatever Add-ins you can possibly think of!
- Chopped nuts (may include walnuts, almonds, cashew, raisins, etc)
- Creamy peanut butter
- Fresh strawberries
- Maraschino cherries
- Fluffy marshmallow
- Thick ganache
- Crushed cookies
- Fresh berries, or anything else your heart desires!
As per your preference, you can also use chocolate molds and follow the same tutorial to make cool shapes of homemade chocolates.
Steps for making Homemade Designer Chocolates
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave at regular intervals of 30-seconds.
- Use a paintbrush (You can use a spoon as well) to finely paint the chocolate in each cavity of an ice cube tray. Put this tray in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the freezer.
- Fill the tray with your choice of add-ins, including Fresh strawberries, Maraschino cherries, Nuts, Fluffy marshmallows, Nutella, etc.
- Pour spoonfuls of melted chocolate on top of your add-ins in the tray.
- Put this tray in the freezer for another 20 minutes.
- Turn the tray on a sheet of wax paper.
- Softly tap the tray a bit until the chocolate cubes come out.
- And Voila! Your homemade gourmet designer chocolate is here.
You can pack these in a beautiful box or wrap them in a ribbon or foil and you have a wonderful homemade gift for your family and friends, especially during Diwali time this year.
So, here was an amazing recipe for Homemade Designer Chocolates. You can use these chocolates as Diwali chocolate gifts this year. The nut-filled chocolates can be used as a chocolate Diwali dry fruit box, and there are so many options. So surprise your loved ones like never before with some amazing Diwali gifts with some Homemade Designer Chocolates.