How To Make A Birthday Cake At Home Without Oven?
Cakes are quintessential for any celebration. Looking for a Birthday cake online? There are so many options available! But baking with love at home is a very special and memorable feeling. Baking a cake is always exciting and a fun-filled task. However, baking a cake without an oven sounds be a bit difficult for many of us. But, yes, you can bake a spongy and delicious cake at your home and that too without any oven. One can simply bake a yummy and soft cake in a cooker. The taste remains the same. Here you will read about making a chocolate birthday cake at home without an oven. Just read through and bake a cake today.Go explore this very informative piece of writing on how to make cake without oven.
The procedure of baking a cake without an oven
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Cook Time:1 hr
- Servings: 4-5
Ingredients to use
- Two eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup of sugar powder
- 1 cup flour or maida
- 2 tsp of cocoa powder
- a nip of salt
- 1 tsp of butter
- 1/4 cup oil
- You will need a pressure cooker, some sand to cover the cooker’s base, and a cake pan.
- First of all, take the cake pan and brush butter all over it. Greasing is a very crucial step. The pan should be well greased.
- Now add maida into the cake pan. It will help the cake to stay non-sticky.
- Spread the sand as well as salt in the bottom of the pressure cooker. It must be spread evenly.
- Start preheating the cooker with a lid for 10-15 minutes. The flame should be low.
- Take a bowl and break eggs and add sugar. Whisk the mixture well.
- Now pour maida, salt, cocoa powder along with the baking powder. Stir them well.
- Now put vanilla extract and oil into the batter and mix them.
- Next, you will be adding the milk into the batter. Make sure it is all smooth and does not have any lumps.
- Take the already greased cake pan and spread the whole better.
- To make it bubble-free, tap the pan for few seconds.
- Now take off the cooker lid and place the cake pan safely.
- Close the cooker lid carefully. Make sure to remove the whistle.
- Now let the cake bake for nearly 1 hour. Keep the flame low only.
- Lift the lid of the cooker and, with the help of a toothpick or knife, check if it is baked properly. If the toothpick comes clean, the cake is baked.
- If the toothpick is not completely dry, you can bake for few more minutes.
- Turn off the flame afterwards.
- Transfer the cake tin carefully from the pressure cooker.
- Let it stay to cool down properly.
- Loosen down the cake grip with the help of a knife into the sides and edges of the pressure cooker.
- Now overturn the cake pan slowly and lift it up.
- The yummy cake will be out and ready to be served.
- Cut the cake and enjoy the deliciousness of fresh chocolate cake at home.
Preheat the cooker
Prepare the batter of chocolate cake
Safely place the cake batter:
Check after one hour
We hope you got the answer for how to make cake at home without an oven. It is not only possible but also incredibly satisfying. This alternative method is a fantastic option for those who may not have access to an oven.
The process of how to bake cake without oven involves some simple steps and minimal ingredients, making it accessible to even novice bakers. The step-by-step instructions provided ensure that your cake turns out just right. The joy of seeing your homemade creation come to life and sharing it with others is truly priceless. So, the next time you're in need of a special dessert for a celebration, don't hesitate to try this method and surprise your loved ones with a delicious homemade cake made without an oven. Save this blog on how to bake cake without an oven and Enjoy the delightful goodness of fresh taste made right at home! So now you know how easy it is to make a birthday cake for girlfriend, a father’s day celebration, or for dear ones special occasions. Go make one! Happy Baking.