How To Make A Birthday Cake At Home Without Oven?
Cakes are quintessential for any celebration. Baking a cake is always exciting and a fun-filled task. However, baking a cake without an oven sounds be a bit difficult for many of us. But, yes, you can bake a spongy and delicious cake at your home and that too without any oven. One can simply bake a yummy and soft cake in a cooker. The taste remains the same. Here you will read about making a chocolate birthday cake at home without an oven. Just read through and bake a cake today.
The procedure of baking a cake without an oven
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Cook Time:1 hr
- Servings: 4-5
Ingredients to use
- Two eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup of sugar powder
- 1 cup flour or maida
- 2 tsp of cocoa powder
- a nip of salt
- 1 tsp of butter
- 1/4 cup oil
- You will need a pressure cooker, some sand to cover the cooker’s base, and a cake pan.
- First of all, take the cake pan and brush butter all over it. Greasing is a very crucial step. The pan should be well greased.
- Now add maida into the cake pan. It will help the cake to stay non-sticky.
- Spread the sand as well as salt in the bottom of the pressure cooker. It must be spread evenly.
- Start preheating the cooker with a lid for 10-15 minutes. The flame should be low.
- Take a bowl and break eggs and add sugar. Whisk the mixture well.
- Now pour maida, salt, cocoa powder along with the baking powder. Stir them well.
- Now put vanilla extract and oil into the batter and mix them.
- Next, you will be adding the milk into the batter. Make sure it is all smooth and does not have any lumps.
- Take the already greased cake pan and spread the whole better.
- To make it bubble-free, tap the pan for few seconds.
- Now take off the cooker lid and place the cake pan safely.
- Close the cooker lid carefully. Make sure to remove the whistle.
- Now let the cake bake for nearly 1 hour. Keep the flame low only.
- Lift the lid of the cooker and, with the help of a toothpick or knife, check if it is baked properly. If the toothpick comes clean, the cake is baked.
- If the toothpick is not completely dry, you can bake for few more minutes.
- Turn off the flame afterwards.
- Transfer the cake tin carefully from the pressure cooker.
- Let it stay to cool down properly.
- Loosen down the cake grip with the help of a knife into the sides and edges of the pressure cooker.
- Now overturn the cake pan slowly and lift it up.
- The yummy cake will be out and ready to be served.
- Cut the cake and enjoy the deliciousness of fresh chocolate cake at home.
March 18 2021
- Tips & Tricks
- Teachers Day
- Valentine Gifts for Boyfriend
- Valentine Gifts for Girlfriend
- Republic Day
- Online Flowers
- Raksha Bandhan
- Valentine Gifts for Her
- Valentine Gifts for Him
- Valentine Gifts for Husband
- Valentine Gifts for Wife
- Valentine's Day
- Women's Day
- New Year
- Mothers Day
- Father's Day
- Friendship Day
- Bhai Dooj
- Childrens Day
- Gifts For Father
- Gifts For Her
- Independence Day
- Interesting Facts
- Karwa Chauth
- Gifts For Wife
- Gifts For Him
- Gifts For Husband
- Gifts For Mother
- Gifts For Parents
Preheat the cooker
Prepare the batter of chocolate cake
Safely place the cake batter:
Check after one hour
So now you know how easy it is to make a birthday cake for girlfriend, a father’s day celebration, or for dear ones special occasions.