How To Make A Birthday Cake At Home Without Oven?
Cakes are quintessential for any celebration. Baking a cake is always exciting and a fun-filled task. However, baking a cake without an oven sounds be a bit difficult for many of us. But, yes, you can bake a spongy and delicious cake at your home and that too without any oven. One can simply bake a yummy and soft cake in a cooker. The taste remains the same. Here you will read about making a chocolate birthday cake at home without an oven. Just read through and bake a cake today.
The procedure of baking a cake without an oven
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Cook Time:1 hr
- Servings: 4-5
Ingredients to use
- Two eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup of sugar powder
- 1 cup flour or maida
- 2 tsp of cocoa powder
- a nip of salt
- 1 tsp of butter
- 1/4 cup oil
- You will need a pressure cooker, some sand to cover the cooker’s base, and a cake pan.
- First of all, take the cake pan and brush butter all over it. Greasing is a very crucial step. The pan should be well greased.
- Now add maida into the cake pan. It will help the cake to stay non-sticky.
- Spread the sand as well as salt in the bottom of the pressure cooker. It must be spread evenly.
- Start preheating the cooker with a lid for 10-15 minutes. The flame should be low.
- Take a bowl and break eggs and add sugar. Whisk the mixture well.
- Now pour maida, salt, cocoa powder along with the baking powder. Stir them well.
- Now put vanilla extract and oil into the batter and mix them.
- Next, you will be adding the milk into the batter. Make sure it is all smooth and does not have any lumps.
- Take the already greased cake pan and spread the whole better.
- To make it bubble-free, tap the pan for few seconds.
- Now take off the cooker lid and place the cake pan safely.
- Close the cooker lid carefully. Make sure to remove the whistle.
- Now let the cake bake for nearly 1 hour. Keep the flame low only.
- Lift the lid of the cooker and, with the help of a toothpick or knife, check if it is baked properly. If the toothpick comes clean, the cake is baked.
- If the toothpick is not completely dry, you can bake for few more minutes.
- Turn off the flame afterwards.
- Transfer the cake tin carefully from the pressure cooker.
- Let it stay to cool down properly.
- Loosen down the cake grip with the help of a knife into the sides and edges of the pressure cooker.
- Now overturn the cake pan slowly and lift it up.
- The yummy cake will be out and ready to be served.
- Cut the cake and enjoy the deliciousness of fresh chocolate cake at home.
- Teachers Day
- Valentine Gifts for Boyfriend
- Valentine Gifts for Girlfriend
- Republic Day
- Online Flowers
- Raksha Bandhan
- Valentine Gifts for Her
- Valentine Gifts for Him
- Valentine Gifts for Husband
- Valentine Gifts for Wife
- Valentine's Day
- Women's Day
- New Year
- Mothers Day
- Father's Day
- Friendship Day
- Bhai Dooj
- Childrens Day
- Gifts For Father
- Gifts For Her
- Independence Day
- Interesting Facts
- Karwa Chauth
- Gifts For Wife
- Gifts For Him
- Gifts For Husband
- Gifts For Mother
- Gifts For Parents
- Tips & Tricks
- Grandparents Day
- Gifts for Girlfriend
- Gifts for Boyfriend
- Boss Day
Top 10 Interesting Cake Ideas For Friendship Day
May 26 2023
10 Most Popular Types of Black Currant Cake
May 25 2023
Preheat the cooker
Prepare the batter of chocolate cake
Safely place the cake batter:
Check after one hour
So now you know how easy it is to make a birthday cake for girlfriend, a father’s day celebration, or for dear ones special occasions.
Copyright 2022 flowerAura. All Right Reserved