Karwa chauth 2021 - Pooja Vidhi, Date & Time
Indian culture has an assortment of festivals to celebrate, and every festive occasion holds its importance. One such festival is Karwa Chauth 2021, which is meant to strengthen the relationship between husband and wife via some rituals. A wife prays for the longevity of her husband at the Karwa Chauth festival. A wife should take a bath before the sunrise on Karwa Chauth day and start her Karwa Chauth Vrat. She must not eat or drink anything until offering water to the moon at night.
In Indian culture, Karwa Chauth Vrat is celebrated with so much love, and it also brings a good time for the shopkeepers as Indian people love to shop around festivals. Both husband and wife get dressed in traditional Indian festive attire and celebrate the festival with love.
Karwa Chauth Pooja Vidhi
• Start your Karwa Chauth Ka Vart with this holy mantra: मम सुखसौभाग्य पुत्रपौत्रादि सुस्थिर श्री प्राप्तये करक चतुथीज़् व्रतमहं करिष्ये।'
• Now make a plank of ocher on the wall of the place where you are going to worship and grind the rice. Paint a Karwa with this solution. This method is called Karva Dharana.
• Now make eight Puri's Athwari and make pudding with it and also make a cooked dish.
• Make an idol of Gauri out of yellow clay and place Ganesha on her lap.
• Make Maa Gauri sit on a wooden throne and cover her with a red coloured chunri and offer her other adornments. Now place an urn full of water in front of it.
• To give vaina (offering), get the earthen spout done. Fill wheat flour and sugar in the lid. Place Dakshina on it. Make a swastika on the Karve from Roli.
• Now worship Gauri Ganesh with the law and recite the story of Karva Chauth.
• After the worship, touch the feet of all the senior people of the house and take their blessings.
• After the moon comes out in the night, look at it with the help of a sieve and offer Ardhya to the moon.
• After this, take blessings from the husband and open your Karwa Chauth Vart.
Karwa Chauth 2021 Date & Time
This year's Karwa Chauth, according to Indian Jyotish Calendar, will begin at:
3:01 AM on 24th October 2021, Sunday
And it will end at: 5:43 AM on 25th October 2021, Monday