Know About Kadamba Tree - Lord Krishna's Favourite Tree
Kadamba or Kadamba tree is considered the tree of God and the favourite tree of Lord Krishna. Kadamba is very famous in Ayurveda for its medicinal properties. It is used for the treatment of many diseases.
A special thing about Kadamba is that its leaves are very big, and gum comes out of them. Its fruits are like lemons. Kadamba Pushpam has its own importance. Ancient Vedas and compositions also have mentions of fragrant Kadamba flowers. A special thing about Kadamba is that its leaves are very big, and gum comes out of them. Its fruits are like lemons. Let us know about it in detail.
What is the Kadamba Tree?
Kadamba Pushpam has great importance in fragrant flowers in India. Its flowers were very dear to Lord Krishna. Many castes of Kadamba i.e. Rajkadamba, Dhara Kadamba, Dhulikdamba and Bhumikadamba etc. are found in Ayurveda. The description of Kadamba is found in many places in ancient texts like Charaka, Sushruta etc.
Apart from this, another species is found, which is called Bhumi Kadamba (Mitragyna Parvifolia (Roxb.) Korth.). The 10-20 m high tree of Bhumikadamba is found in the dry forests of India. Its flowers (Kadamba Pushpam) are similar to that of Kadamba flowers but are small and white in size, which becomes brown-black on drying and remain on the tree throughout the year.
Kadamba is bitter. It removes three doshas, relieves pain, increases sperm count and also helps in increasing breast size.
The fruit of Kadamba is anti-cough, burning sensation, vaginal diseases (vaginal diseases), urine (urinary diseases), Raktapitta (bleeding from nose and ears), diarrhoea (diarrhoea), Prameha (diabetes), Medorog (obesity), and worm diseases. Kadamba leaves are bitter, small, helpful in increasing appetite and beneficial in diarrhoea.
Why is the Kadamba Tree Lord Krishna’s Favourite
According to our historical literature and Indian mythologies, Lord Krishna and Goddess Radha used to spend time together under the fragrance, scented, and dense shade of the Kadamba tree. Lord Krishan also used to play his flute most of the time under Kadam.
Many Different Benefits Of Kadamba
Kadamba Tree is not only Lord Krishna’s favourite tree but also has medicinal properties. If you ever choose to buy medicinal plants online; Kadamba should be on your list.
- There is often a complaint of pain in the eyes after working all day. Grind the bark of the stem of Kadamba and apply the juice obtained from it around the eyes; it ends eye pain.
- Gargling after making a decoction of Kadamba leaves is beneficial in diseases like mouth odour and pyorrhoea.
- Gargling by making a decoction of Kadamba leaves provides relief from mouth ulcers.
- In urinary disease, if there is a problem like pain, burning or intermittent urination while urinating, then the consumption of Kadamba is very useful. Taking 5-10 ml of milk and ghee cooked in a paste and decoction of Vidarikand, Kadamba bark, and palm fruit are beneficial in the urinary tract (urinating with pain).
- If there is no relief from coughing, then consuming Kadamba in this way is very beneficial. Taking 5-10 ml decoction of the bark of the stem of Kadamba is beneficial in coughing.
- The consumption of Kadamba is beneficial for mothers who are unable to breastfeed or breastfeed their babies due to a lack of milk. According to research, consumption of Kadamba fruit is helpful in increasing the amount of milk in mothers.
- Kadamba can be helpful in removing the weakness of the body because, according to Ayurveda, the outbreak of Vata is also the cause of weakness. Kadamba has the property of reducing Vata.
- The use of Kadamba is beneficial in foot injury and swelling. The use of Kadamba in case of injury or inflammation helps in quick wound healing and reduces swelling as it has anti-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Kadamba is helpful in healing wounds quickly because Kadamba has been found to have healing properties, which are helpful in healing wounds quickly.
Useful Part of Kadam
In Ayurveda, the decoction of the bark of the leaves, flowers, roots and stems of Kadamba is used more.
You can have a Kadamba Bonsai Tree in your home. Buy online and get it delivered through online plants delivery.
March 18 2021
- Tips & Tricks
- Teachers Day
- Valentine Gifts for Boyfriend
- Valentine Gifts for Girlfriend
- Republic Day
- Online Flowers
- Raksha Bandhan
- Valentine Gifts for Her
- Valentine Gifts for Him
- Valentine Gifts for Husband
- Valentine Gifts for Wife
- Valentine's Day
- Women's Day
- New Year
- Mothers Day
- Father's Day
- Friendship Day
- Bhai Dooj
- Childrens Day
- Gifts For Father
- Gifts For Her
- Independence Day
- Interesting Facts
- Karwa Chauth
- Gifts For Wife
- Gifts For Him
- Gifts For Husband
- Gifts For Mother
- Gifts For Parents