Oreogasmic Recipe At Home
Are you ready for Oreogasm?
This Oreo Cake is decadence that cake lovers dream of every day and night. Layers of cake smeared with velvety buttercream filled with crushed Oreos adding the much-needed crunchiness and creaminess, and the whole cake dressed in chocolate ganache; the taste of this Oreo cake will induce oreogasmic pleasures that you won’t be able to resist!
As Oreo cookies are a new favourite of the many, including the adults because of its distinct creamy-crunchy taste; we thought, why not bake an Oreo cake for the love of Oreos and cake? Also, we have been getting several requests for Oreo cake recipe. So, here we are with a chocolate oreo cake recipe that anyone can bake at home, even the ones who feel they are born without the baking genes.
Before you start to bake love Oreo biscuit cake recipe, there are a few Oreo cake baking tips from the masters of the art that would help you bake a cake that is absolutely Yum! Yum!
●Do not crush the Oreo biscuits too finely because you want to experience that crunch sound.
●Fold in the cookie crush in the last and try to distribute it evenly throughout the batter.
●Use kitchen scales to measure the ingredient and batter ensuring each pan has an equal amount of cake batter.
●Before glazing the cake with a ganache, test the consistency on a plate you are holding perpendicular to the floor. If it is too thick, add a tablespoon of cream and heat the mixture.
●Add ganache for the drip only after the cake has cooled down.
●If you like more crunch, you can top the cake with Oreo cookies.
This is how to make oreo cake step by step. Head to your baking kitchen, now!
Ingredients for cake:
●2 cups all-purpose flour
●1 cup granulated sugar
●1/4 tsp baking soda
●1 tsp baking powder
●1/4 tsp salt
●3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
●3 egg whites
●1 tsp vanilla extract
●1/2 cup sour cream, room temperature
●1/2 cup milk, room temperature
●1 cup chopped Oreos
For the Buttercream:
●1 1/2 cup butter, room temp
●5 cups confectioners' sugar
●1 1/3 cups crushed Oreos
●1/4 cup heavy cream
●A pinch of salt
For the Ganache:
●1 cup chocolate bar or chips
●1/2 cup Heavy cream
1) Grease and flour three cake tins. If you wish you can line the cake tins with parchment paper.
2) In a bowl, beat butter until smooth and fluffy.
3) Sift dry ingredients like flour, baking powder, baking soda, and a pinch of salt.
4) Blend the dry ingredients and sugar into the butter, combine well, and scrape the sides at least once.
5) Beat wet ingredients such as sour cream, milk, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
6) Add wet ingredients into the butter and combine until mixed well. Fold the crushed Oreos at the very end, distribute it evenly, and combine well.
7) Divide the cake batter into three cake tins and bake until the cake blooms like petals.
1) Beat the butter until smooth and fluffy, add confectioner’s sugar and cream, mix well.
2) Mix the crushed Oreos into the buttercream
1) Melt chocolate and cream together on low heat and set aside. Look for the consistency, neither too watery nor too thick.
Assemble the Cake
1) Layer the three Oreo cakes with prepared Oreo buttercream evenly and richly.
2) Stack the layers on top of each other and enrobe the cake in the buttercream frosting.
3) Smoothen the top with the spatula and pour the ganache. Allow the ganache to drip.
4) If you wish, top the cake with Oreo cookies.
Your homemade oreo cake is ready to be galloped down. We bet, it tastes beyond delicious that the plate would be left clean. Bon Appetit!
We will be back with more such easy yet tasty cake recipes. Do let us know which one would you like to bake next?